Stylenanda 3CE Drawing Lip Pen Kit

This is a set of 12 beautiful lip pens from the Stylenanda 3CE brand. Described as a skinny lipstick that glides on like a crayon, these lip pens have a smooth texture and bold colour.
Read below for first impressions, photos and swatches.

I was shown photos of this kit by a friend a few months ago and because I have absolutely no self-control when it comes to cosmetics, I bought it. This kit retails for USD $90 on the Stylenanda website and can save you a fair bit of money compared to buying each colour individually, as each cost USD $10. Stylenanda 3CE is a popular Korean brand and I tend to see a fair bit about their products on Tumblr. 

These lip pens have a matte finish and are very long lasting. It took a fair bit of scrubbing to remove these swatches from my wrist and there's still a little remaining. Each lip pen has a buttery smooth application and feels just like a lipstick encased within a pencil. This makes precise application much easier and eliminates the need for a lip pencil to maintain a perfect line. I've found that some of the darker colours, particularly #Chilling, are a little drier when first applying. So making sure your lips are moisturised beforehand is rather helpful for perfect application. Although these pens have a matte finish, they do not leave my lips feeling dry in the slightest. 
After receiving this kit, I noticed very quickly that the colours are a lot more vibrant than I had originally expected. Despite appearing a little more neutral in the swatches below, I find that when worn on the lips they're quite intense. Intense isn't necessarily a bad thing though. 
I haven't worn each of the shades yet. But from those that I have tried, my favourite is definitely #Willowy and was mentioned in my February Favourites. This shade is a soft pink, almost verging on a nude tone. The Stylenanda website describes this shade as a delicate, frail peach beige colour; which is certainly a lot better than I could describe it.  
This set has a fairly extensive range of colours; from beige toned pinks all the way to a deep oxblood colour. Although some of these colours appear to be quite similar. I feel that if you're looking to only try a few of these or aren't looking to spend too much, it's more within your interests to purchase a few different shades individually rather than the whole kit. Though, the tin sold with the kit is travel-friendly and great for storage.
Shown below are swatches of each of the 12 lip pens within the kit:


Below I have listed each of the shades with their descriptions as shown on the Stylenanda website along with a link to the product.
#Need - A must-have apricot, beige colour. 
#Little More - A soft peach colour created from somewhere in between femininity and vitality
#Butter Pink - The ever so bright buttery pink
#Willowy - A delicate, frail peach beige colour
#You Got Me! - Grapefruit on orange for that energetic look
#Beware - A soft warm pink like the shade of a cup of rose tea
#Endear - A red coral colour that you'll never get bored of
#Sloe Gin - Lavishly bright like a wild plum
#Mayhap - Glamorous deep red pink full of vitality
#Crush On You - A magenta raspberry colour with a slight gravity
#Born RedA - A stylish crimson red colour with a bit of attitude
#Chilling - A plumberry colour with a profound darkish charm  


Thank you very much for taking the time to read this post today.  I hope you enjoyed and I will see you all again on Tuesday. Make sure to follow this blog in order to be notified whenever I upload another post and please feel free to comment if you have any questions, requests, etc. Take care and have a lovely weekend! xx

No comments